THR BIRD'S EYE VIEW OF A TEENAGER


                                                   
a photo of a male green bee eater in india one of the most beautiful birds of india

For me,as a teenager of 13 years, bird and animal photographing is a great hobby.I began bird photographing on an age of 11 years and now,in these days of covid lockdown, I am enjoying it a lot.Everyday, I get up at nearly 6 am and just take a short locality walk.I am surprised to see ,due to the less pollution,the visibility of birds have increased a lot.I live in Bareilly, a town loacted in Uttar pradesh,India.Unlike in heart of the city ,where urbanisation is much more, my residence is in Mahanagar colony which is on my town's outskirts .This semi-urban setting is a great benefit for my interest.There is also a river nearby namely Nakatiya nadi,which is a great a good source of attraction for water birds.In addition to this ,our colony is a green colony,it has many trees .Because of this reason too many birds come here. In this blog, I will be sharing my experience with you all. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Hope, 
Aady






Popular posts from this blog

안녕하세요, Bonjour, 你好, नमस्ते, こんにちは, Ciao, Hola !!! 😄

The most interesting: The nesting period of birds